Sousoukitchen in morocco


Sousoukitchen in morocco
Sousou Kitchen




I post you the photos today that I received from some of my dear visitors, I thank you for this trust for having tried my recipes, I encourage others to test my recipes and to send me photos which.

Chocolate Cupcake:
Here are some chocolate cupcakes that my daughter helped me with , they are very simple to make. I assure you that it is a lot of fun to let the children make them.

Rziza Handmade by My mother:
Here is Rziza from my mother that most of you have been awaiting, Rziza prepared by the machine, that I posted you recently, you will find it HERE. We eat Rziza with some honey or we cut it in…

Happy El Eid !!
After presenting you the recipe of Rziza of my mother, allow me to share with you this tagine of meat and cardoons, prepared in Morocco. It is my mother who cleaned cardoons.

Stuffed Dates:
Here is a simple way to eating dates especially during this month of Ramadan, stuffed with almonds and walnuts, if you do not want to add colors, leave it natural.



morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco