Wanderlust Design


Wanderlust Design

Spring is definitely in the air. The sun now shines all day long, the breeze is warm, I’ve got all my windows and doors open and I can hear the birds singing their songs beginning at 5am. The scent of the orange blossoms is still in the air too. I have been collecting the the tiny blossoms so that I could bring them and their wonderful fragrance into my apartment. I’ve noticed that I’m not the only one as I’ve caught young boys, older women and the guy who works at the local undercover liquor store doing the same. I’ve asked them all what their plans are for the blossoms but their reason is different than mine….theirs will be used to make tea. I can only imagine what it tastes and smells like…I have the feeling it might be a little like Jasmine tea…so nice. And here I am thinking of going back to NY….silly girl.
Tiny orange blossoms…unfortunately I can’t capture the scent for you…


One of the great things about blogs is that they often reflect not only the topics they cover, but also the writer and who they are. Recently, we came across a blog that does both well.








morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco