Morocco Travel Tips


Morocco Travel Tips

I want to tell you about the amazing sight-seeing in my city of Fez. As you know, Fez is a wonderful city so I’m sure you will bring your camera.




My class at the American Language Center in Fes was terribly excited to have the opportunity to present travel advice to potential visitors of their city. Once again, I gave them the choice of me posting their work to MoroccoBlogs.com or Vagobond.com and they overwhelmingly chose Morocco Blogs. It seems that the students and many of their families already know and like this site and so this is where they want their work to be seen.

This series will showcase their advice to visitors of their city in Fes, Morocco. All work is published with the permission and consent of the authors.





You won’t regret it. Also, don’t forget to bring good shoes for walking since you will probably visit the old medina and a lot of museums. In the Medina there is the al-Karaouiyine and of course the famous blue gate Bab Boujloud, Bauananiya.

I think you’d better bring your credit cards for buying the wonderful Moroccan gifts and memories. the Moroccan foods such as Chhiwat, Couscous, Tajine, and our most famous, pastilla.

I advise you to bring your swimsuit for the pools at the hotels, but don’t worry about medicines or a first aid kit since we have a lot of pharmacies. The spacious riads of Fes have big gardens, exciting parks and lots of huge rooms with fantastic architecture.

You will find Fassi people to be very friendly and honest, just please don’t be arrogant with us!

I think this will be the best place you have ever seen. Don’t miss Fez. Believe me, you’re going to enjoy it.




morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco