"lose weight in morocco"

Hi, I’m Tom Parfer !

My PhotoI lost 67 pounds since starting on a low calorie more exercise regimen in Oct 09 and this is my tale, ran two three marathons without sacrificing any of my funy blog "NoWeight" . Follow along as I keep it off.I've lost almost 22 pounds through Weight Watchers in my first week and am now a leader for them! Join me as I navigate through the world of maintenance and find a healthy, happy weight. I hope you find some ideas and motivation here!


Lose Weight By Including Mushrooms In Your Diet

Researchers taking part in an ongoing study at the John Hopkins Weight Management Centre suggest a new way to fight obesity – increasing the intake of low-energy density foods like mushrooms in place of high-energy foods like lean ground beef.
White button (Champignon) mushrooms . . .
In the research lead by Dr. Lawrence Cheskin, participants were randomly given either mushroom or beef dishes for lunch for four days. The participants switched to dishes containing the other ingredient (beef or mushroom) for the next week.
Energy (calorie) intakes were found to be much higher during meat meals than mushroom meals, a difference that averaged 420 more calories and 30 more fat grams per day over the four-day test period. More importantly, participants found no difference in palatability (meal appeal), appetite, satiation (after meal fullness) and satiety (general fullness). The participants did not compensate for the lower calorie mushroom meal by eating more food later in the day. This means that mushrooms can be used as a palatable and suitable culinary substitute for meat.
A serving of four-five white button mushrooms has 20 calories and no fat, saturated fat or cholesterol but is nutrient-rich. Mushrooms are a great source of Vitamin D, riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid as well as the antioxidant selenium. Fight obesity by making use of delicious, nutritious mushrooms to control your calorie and fat intake!
Spicy Thai mushroom soup . . .
Great recipes for mouthwatering dishes that use mushrooms can be found on these sites . .

Good news and great news and not so good news...

First - I'm sick booooo just like a sinus infection type thing but hopefully it will be done quickly so I can get some more sleep at night

Second - my goal is really to lost something like 2 kg a week until I leave for the US, which is about 6 weeks. I know this is a stretch, so I have negotiated with myslef for a goal of 9 lost by then.

Third - I reached my goal last week   Sunday weigh in was at 97.8 and this morning - even better - I was under 97 kg! so that's 13 kg lost now in 7 weeks and a couple of days!

Shoulder is fine, but I still haven't started working out again. It makes me too nervous. I will try to start again next week after I am over the sickies.

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news! And thanks for your support guys! Gezza - I hope you're right and she is SHOCKED   haha

Hope everyone is having a great day!