Moroccan cuisine is one of the best you'll ever

Moroccan cuisine is one of the best you'll ever

Moroccan cuisine is something that everyone should know and appreciate. Moroccan certainly know how to eat, they have large portions of very healthy food. Boy, i love Moroccans, they are people of my heart. They believe in abundance and they never cut a short meal. You will find wonderful Moroccan cuisine and the number of truly amazing variations. Spices, flavor and society is so great effect.

I would like to introduce Moroccan food because I know you will love what I do. I know that if you fall, you help your health and live longer. I know it will open your mind to a new way of living, good food and wonderful people. A culture you need to understand and experience. It is for this reason that I recommend an excellent book for you.

You can either go to a Moroccan restaurant where you can try cooking some of your own home. I like to do a bit of both, oh yes, the book I would recommend. This is the greatest book of Moroccan cuisine I've ever read:

"Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco" by Paula Wolfert, Perennial Library, Harper and Row, New York, NY, 1973

The introduction is by Gael Greene and the first chapter is a brief history of Morocco and the Moroccan people. He talks about the culture and food. There are so many easy recipes to prepare in this book and everyone I prepared came out beautiful. Please buy this great book.