Which is the best city to visit in Morocco?
I'm going to Morocco soon and I need some tips on where to visit, where is cheap and where's expensive. I've already decided to spend some weeks in Marakech for the life etc, but would like to know more about other places in Morocco, it being such a big country!


Mohammadeia is cheap and near Casa. Rabat is expensive but much nicer than Casa. Marakech is not cheap in the high season. You can travel the country side too. Make a penpal from there and see what they can show you. I made some form casa and ended up marrying him. But, boy did he save me money while I was living there.

hey, im planning to go there too this january. marrakech mostly, but as an architect, im interested in fes, because it is the world's largest intact medieval city, and you can actually see the difference between the "old" city and the "new" city, which is an experiment by french city planners back in 19th century or something. i think it would be interesting to see the juxtaposition.