Moroccan food is one of the best you'll ever


Moroccan cuisine is something that everyone should know and enjoy. Moroccans certainly know how to eat, they have great food portions very healthy. Boy, I like Moroccans, they are a people of my heart. They believe in abundance and they never cut a short meal. You will find wonderful Moroccan food and the number of truly amazing variations. Spices, flavor and the company is so great indeed.

I'd like to introduce you to Moroccan food because I know you will love it as I do. I know that if you hooked you help your health and live longer. I know it will open your mind to a new way of living, good food and wonderful people. A culture you need to understand and live. It is for this reason that I recommend a good book for you.

You can either go to an authentic Moroccan restaurant where you can try cooking some of your own home. I like to do a bit of both, oh yes, the book I was going to recommend. This is the greatest book of Moroccan cuisine I've ever read:

"Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco" by Paula Wolfert, Perennial Library, Harper and Row, New York, NY, 1973

The introduction is by Gael Greene and the first chapter is a brief history of Morocco and the Moroccan people. He talks about the culture and food. It is so easy to prepare recipes in this book and everyone I prepared came out beautiful. Please buy this great cookbook ....
...