Moroccan Art


Moroccan Art

Moroccan art is very rich and diverse. Moroccans have safe guarded its techniques and traditions for centuries.

Babouch

soukThe Neolithic period is a milestone in building the Kingdom of Morocco. In fact, immigration from everywhere and thoughout history has brought up a rich tradition of Moroccan art and craft.

Eventhough I grew up with a lot of these pieces around me in the house, in restaurants, mosques and almost everywhere I went, I had not estemated its precious value and artistic beauty untill I grew up and traveled overseas for an extended period.

My longing for home sweet home has stirred unexpected dazzlement and particular interest in Moroccan art, initially when I took a color and design class in college and then when I worked on various interior design projects in new york.



Now, every time I go to Morocco I find myself compelled to buy my next precious piece. I am into jewelry. what are you into?

Moroccan Woodworking.

Moroccan Carpets.

Moroccan Leather.

Moroccan Jewelry.

Moroccan Metalwork.

Moroccan Pottery.

moroccan woodworkToday, the past, old traditions and the diversity of the Moroccan people and its culture have given birth to the richness of Moroccan craft which has more than 70 trades and a surprising diversity of designs and materials which are used: wool, leather, wood, sorrel, alfa, the dom, clay, stone, marble, copper, iron, silver, gold, iron ...


morocco culture,moroccan food,morocco food,moroccan cuisine,morocco beaches,moroccan meal,beaches in morocco,moroccan culture,hercules cave,hercules cave morocco